St Edburg’s Hall, London Road, Bicester OXON, OX26 6BL
This lovely Victorian stone building dating from 1882, originally designed for public use, was subsequently converted to offices - retaining many of its original Gothic features.
It has two principal floors of modern office accommodation in a mix of open plan and private rooms. There is an extra balcony level, linking with the first floor and could be used for private meetings or as a Board Room.
There are views over modern day Bicester, including Bicester Village. The building offers many qualities with architectural features such as arched windows with stone surrounds, two grand staircases, wood panelling and ceramic floor tiles.
The property has just completed a sympathetic refurbishment.
2 onsite parking spaces with plenty of public parking within 5 minutes walk
|Floor Areas||Details||Square Feet|
FIRST FLOOR & BALCONY WITH MEZZANINE
2,155 sq ft