ST EDBURGS HALL, LONDON ROAD, BICESTER, OX26 6BL
Ground floor Office
A light and airy open space with two meeting room pods and a small office. Featuring original character from the original 1870's mosaic tile floor along with modern office features such as air-conditioning and CAT 5 cabling throughout. Private washroom areas and shower room.
Our client is Point of Difference, who own and manage many fantastic workspaces in and round Bicester. They create unique and stylish spaces and take a long-term view with clients to help them to grow and be successful. As a client, access would be made available to all the facilities at their other locations including meeting rooms, offices and event spaces.
The facilities within St Edburgs Hall office include:
* 24/7 access
* Fibre-optic broadband
* Range of office sizes
* Air conditioning in some offices
* Off-street and local parking
* Access to meeting rooms and event spaces at nearby Perch Coworking
* Shared building services managed and maintained
* Utilities and services covered via a service charge
1,075 sq ft