The Director, Neil Wild, is a qualified Chartered Surveyor with 30 years property experience
Wild Property Consultancy has retained and developed a wide range of national and locally based property owning and/or leasing contacts and clients.
Neil worked initially in East Anglia with large consultancy firm Bidwells, then as UK Portfolio Manager with the Targetfollow Group and subsequently from 1998 in Banbury as partner with a firm of Chartered Surveyors before setting up in 2008 his own consultancy practice.
Wild Property Consultancy undertakes the following services;
- Business Consultancy: Ensuring a clients’ business or organisational growth strategy and their property strategy align. This includes the development of a Business Case - identifying options and solutions, assment of risk with identification of the best approach with a thorough business plan.
- Asset & Property Management: We manage our clients property portfolios. Handling the day to day property management services such as rent collection, service charge administration, insurance arrangements, repairs and maintenance, lease compliance.
- Property Investment Advice: Property and real estate is an important asset class for investors. Wild Property Consultancy has an abundance of expertise in the investment market. Neil has bought and sold investment property on behalf of clients and then provided the on going asset management.
- Sales, Lettings and Purchases: Wild Property handles commercial estate agency. We subscribe to the best property websites and handle the finer details of a sale, letting or purchase.
- Valuations: Wild Property undertake formal valuations for clients. Neil Wild is an RICS Registered Valuer.
- Landlord and Tenant Negotiations: Lease negotiations including rent reviews, lease end agreements, new leases and solving lease disputes.
- Town Centre Consultancy to Local Authorities and Business Improvement Districts: Wild Property Consultancy regularly works for Local Authorities, private clients, property companies, local and nationally based businesses.
Neil Wild recognises the important economic and social function for a community played by town and city centres. As a result the firm places high regard for the importance of town centre strategy to ensure the economic vitality of an urban place.
Neil is a RICS Registered Valuer and a Member of the Institute of Place Management.